The successful candidate will demonstrate our Corporate Guiding Values of Integrity, Consumber Advocacy, Teamwork, Development, Quality and Performance in all area of their work. As a Senior full stack Mulesoft developer you will work on creating intuitive workflow driven user interface designs for our self-service portals, products and solutions. The senior full stack developer will develop code for frontend markup for many of our web front ends including responsive websites, flat-screen widgets, emails, landing pages, online forms etc. The full stack developer will also design and develop enterprise level scalable and secure micro services, relational and non-relational databases, APIs and external/internal integrations. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic, and fun environment. You’ll be working on our UI development team and collaborating with a talented team of Architects, Technical leads, Graphic Designers, SEO professionals and UI experts to develop and maintain extremely high-traffic enterprise level web applications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, determining architectural designs, solution implementation and testing.
- Participate in design reviews and provide code reviews to the team members.
- Develop for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Partner with Architects, Product, PMO, dependent Development, Quality Assurance, for complete end to end solutions user experience.
- Team player who establishes excellent working relation with DevOps.
- Mentor and coach junior developers to meet their full potential.
- Participate and follow SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
- Display professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor.
- Work effectively with both on and off-site resources as needed.
- Work independently with minimal oversight.
- Work a flexible schedule, with hours outside core scheduled hours when required.
- Working with a product team and graphic designers to convert designs to visual elements.
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience coding in Mulesoft Development,
- 5+ years of experience in developing REST APIs
- 5+ years experience in web application development.
- Experience designing databases and SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of application architecture concepts like microservices, domain-driven design, broker pattern/message bus and event driven architecture.
- Experience with Gitlab or GitHub
- Strong understanding of OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, best practices
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience in API design, microservices, and messaging patterns
- Ability to derive and design technical specifications from general product requirement
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience writing applications for the cloud: AWS, Heroku
- Experience deploying with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiaryity with Salesforce platform
- Skilled in planning and organization
- Excellent at communicating ideas and collaborating with peers
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills
- Extensive knowledge of application design patterns
- Familiar with indicators that define a high-functioning team
- Accept ownership of teams projects and deliverables
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to oversee multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience including senior management
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover issues, and identify needs