You will support the almost 3,500 employees in our company by managing the HR systems, including UltiPro, iCIMS, and other ancillary HR systems; maintain HR data integrity by analyzing audit reports; compile and manipulate data to create an array of reports and spreadsheets that inform decision-making; provide analysis on compiled reports and make recommendations for action; communicate with benefits and other HR vendors and relay employee information and maintain interfaces, as needed; and provide informational support to key HR initiatives.
- Maintain, enhance and audit all configuration and data within UltiPro and other HR systems to ensure data integrity and efficient and consistent processes are followed.
- Leverage the UltiPro BI tool (IBM Cognos) to fulfill the HR and company reporting requirements and analysis.
- Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Coordinate integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies.
- Conducts formal and informal training sessions /meetings regarding the HRIS
- Manage the HRIS team.
- Create and manage various reports for payroll processing (bonus, merit increase, etc.)
- Systems familiarity with paperless processing of forms I-9, W-4 and other employment documents.
- Interface management with Ultipro and vendor systems (benefit census data and demographic reporting).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other relevant subject or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with an HRIS System
- 2-4 years of experience working on data analysis
- Experience with data visualization (Excel, Tableau or similar tool)
- Experience working with Ultimate Software (UltiPro)
- Experience working with the Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS
- Experience with UltiPro BI or IMB Cognos