We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way.
Our employees represent the largest force in the world helping people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream. We are growing like crazy, so if you want to be part of something pretty unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good, even better.
The Financial Analyst will support decision making by management and individual departments through preparation of monthly and quarterly analysis on company results, assisting in the development of multi-year financial plans and monthly reforecasts, rigorous data analysis using financial tools, and close coordination and support of key departments and functions. The position reports to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful reporting and analysis on monthly and quarterly results against prior year, budgets and forecasts
- Support multi-year strategic planning process and development of all aspects of the annual financial plan and monthly forecasts by supporting senior FP&A team and functional managers
- Monitor key performance indicators specific to individual departments and provide high impact analysis to department executives and managers
- Utilize Adaptive Planning, Tableau, Excel and other tools to create financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives, and identify trends, risks and potential areas for improvement
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as required
- Develop cross functional relationships with business departments
- 2+ years of financial planning, modeling and analysis experience. Experience supporting call centers in an analysis role preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, or other quantitative subject desired
- Must be highly organized with the capacity and ability to ensure that all aspects of their work on budgets, forecasts, and other analysis is accurate
- Metrics driven and results oriented, with a strong desire to learn; demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work with team members in a hands-on and collaborative management approach
- Must understand key concepts of financial statement analysis and corporate finance
- Must be able to develop and execute detailed analysis utilizing expert skills in Excel such as utilizing Excel Pivot tables. SQL and Tableau knowledge highly desirable
- Flexible, creative self-starter who is highly-driven and self-motivated