The position is responsible for supporting online digital ad & optimization efforts within the logged in portion of the site. They will be responsible for maximizing ltv with existing customers. This position reports to the Director of Analytics.
- Implement and manage ad campaigns within the logged in portion of the site, with optimizations as needed
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance & meet with management teams to review reports & plans
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- Analyze quantitative data, identify trends, and develop optimization strategies to improve results
- Work with our designers & copywriters to create & optimize ads
- Create mocks & work with operations, partnership, legal & compliance teams for approvals
- Conducting thorough analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
- Develop and implement A/B test planning, execution, and analysis to further improve campaign CTR and conversion rates
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media, creative, account managements teams as well as vendor partners as required
- Creatively solve complex problems and questions presented to you
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- 2+ years of online ad trafficking or growth marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Excel, Tableau, SQL (preferred), Python (preferred), Spring Expression Language (preferred)
- Strong organizational and time management skills & detail oriented
- Strong written and communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills and ability to think creatively about challenging problems
- Able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
- Collaborative and team focused
- Analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive strategic insights
- Ability to identify opportunities and solve problems through quantitative observation.
- Expert knowledge of programmatic deal set up and optimizations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams